Three Quick Summer Fitness Tips with Ryan Oman
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
Personal Trainer Ryan Oman is back after a wonderful episode (#11) at the beginning of 2015 to check in with you and give you a few quick tips on how to stay fit and look good for the summer!
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
1. Frequency of Meals – How often you eat your meals is just as important as what you eat. Think of your body as a fire and you want to keep that fire burning strong by continuing to give it food to burn. If you go longer than two or three hours without fueling your fire, your body will stop burning fat.
2. Quality Time In The Gym With High Intensity Workouts – Spend less time walking slow on the treadmill and do something that is going to kick your heart into a high gear for a short amount of time. Workout at a high intensity in intervals. Here is a workout from Men’s Health with a few high-intensity interval workouts for you to try: http://www.mensfitness.com/training/cardio/8-amazing-fat-burning-intervals
3. Make Yourself Accountable – Hire a trainer, find a group or get a partner to work out with to keep you accountable for your fitness. If you have someone who will help you stay on top of your goals and keep you in check, you will be all the better for it. Find a buddy to work out with that is slightly better than you and compete with each other.
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- The Ultimate Dadlete Playground Workout - August 21, 2017
- Taking “Weird” All The Way To The Bank With LA Actor Tony Robinette - August 16, 2017
- How To Be Ultra Spiritual With JP Sears - August 10, 2017