We all love nachos! Whether you are watching a sporting event or having friends over, nachos just sound good, don’t they? Well, I have come up with my own vegan version of them and they are delicious. I found a new brand of cheese that melts down really well to coat the top of them too, if you so desire. The brand of vegan cheese that melts wonderfully is called Heidi-Ho and you can find it at your local Whole Foods Market. I met Heidi a while ago while I was at a Whole Foods conference in Miami. She is amazing and really kicked her business into high gear when she received a huge offer on Shark Tank.
While the Heidi-Ho cheese is not featured in the video below, you can see it on the picture above. For this one we used a smoked gouda that we melted down and drizzled over the top of our finished nachos! Enjoy!
- Garden Of Eatin’ Blue Corn Chips (or any chip that you might want)
- One 15oz. can of organic ranchero beans (we got ours from Whole Foods)
- Organic diced tomatoes (fresh or fire-roasted work well)
- Fresh organic avocado, diced
- Vegan daiya cheese shreds
- Green onions on top
- Fresh cilantro on the very top
- Spread your blue chips over your blank, sad plate to cover the entire plate.
- Distribute your ranchero beans over the chips completely and evenly
- Make your row of fresh tomatoes towards the middle of the chips
- Place your diced fresh avocado all over the tomatoes
- Sprinkle on your daiya vegan cheese
- Top with green onions and cilantro as you wish
- Microwave your Heidi-Ho Cheese and spread it on generously!
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Taking “Weird” All The Way To The Bank With LA Actor Tony Robinette - August 16, 2017
- How To Be Ultra Spiritual With JP Sears - August 10, 2017
- How To Assess All The Possibilities With Brain Balance - August 7, 2017