I had a dream. In this dream I drank a bottle of Noble Juice’s Honeybell Blueberry Juice. As I finished it, I blew up into a giant blueberry, Willy Wonka style. Luckily, I woke up before any Oompa Loompas had to roll me down to the juicing room…but it got me thinking. There may not be any benefits in becoming a giant blueberry, but blueberries have tons of benefits when it comes to your health and well-being.
With that, here are four extremely “Noble” qualities of drinking this amazing fruit:
1. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants can protect the body from cancer-causing free radicals. Free radicals can cause a lot of damage to the body and are at the root of a lot of health issues. Antioxidants are an important part of keeping your body safe and healthy.
2. You might be surprised to find out that blueberries are a good source of vitamin C (as well as many other vitamins and minerals) and when combined with the Honeybell Tangerines in the Honeybell Blueberry Juice, each bottle is jam-packed with a generous dose of vitamin C.
3. Consuming blueberries is smart, because blueberries are great for the brain. Studies show that blueberries may be a great way to strengthen the brain, and fight off degeneration.
4. Blueberries can reduce stress! Yes, they can relieve stress from your everyday, but I am mainly referring to oxidative stress. This type of stress is often seen in long distance races or endurance events. In a study referenced by Dr. Michael Greger from NutritionFacts.org, researchers had athletes eat a cup and a half of blueberries per day for six weeks to measure the amount of oxidative stress associated with their long distance running. There was a reduction in this type of stress, which can ultimately lead to a healthier distance runner. Post blueberry marathon drink anyone?!
You don’t have to guzzle down chocolate (like Augustus Gloop) to find something sweet and delicious to drink. With their bright, purple color, blueberries bring you happiness and also great piece of mind knowing that you have a wonderful product that was made with care and only the best ingredients.
So, while Noble’s Honeybell Blueberry Juice may not let you rock your inner Violet Beauregarde, it does give you the opportunity to drink your blueberries (as well as Honeybell Tangerines) and soak up all of those wonderful benefits.
Click here to find a retailer near you where you can grab a bottle of Noble’s Honeybell Blueberry Juice. You can also follow them on Facebook HERE. At $2.99 a bottle, it’s perfect for a grab and go juice or as the base for a yummy, fruity, healthy drink!
*Noble has compensated Lean Green DAD to talk about their blueberry juice. For more details on what this means, please visit our disclosure page.
Latest posts by Gary Beckman (see all)
- Book Review: The Whole Foods Diet by John Mackey - July 6, 2017
- What I Learned From Three Years On A Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet - January 19, 2017
- 4 Noble Qualities Of Blueberry Juice - May 14, 2016