When warm weather hits, we tend to head outdoors to play in the water with our friends and often times end up outdoors…eating. Food and fun definitely go together in the warm summer months. Especially desserts! During the Fourth of July holiday, I like to make as many red, white, and blue foods as possible. This little cutie comes straight from my mom, who is a wizard when it comes to easy, creative ideas. I hope you enjoy it. This red, white, and blue dessert is a salute to our vets! The combination of tastes is completely wonderful!
- 1 carton of organic strawberries or raspberries
- 1 carton of organic blueberries
- 1 container of non-dairy So Delicious Coconut Whip (9oz)
- 1 dairy-free, vegan, New York Style Daiya Cheesecake (frozen)
- Wash your selected berries under cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Keep cheesecake frozen until ready to serve. Cut the frozen cake into small squares that will easily fit into your serving dish of choice. (we used a small individual rocks glasses for each one)
- Build your layers in this order: strawberries, cheesecake, blueberries, coconut whip. You should be able to do this twice
- Top off your creation with one final bit of coconut whip and one special blueberry on top for a garnish! Enjoy!
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Taking “Weird” All The Way To The Bank With LA Actor Tony Robinette - August 16, 2017
- How To Be Ultra Spiritual With JP Sears - August 10, 2017
- How To Assess All The Possibilities With Brain Balance - August 7, 2017