Quick and Healthy Pumpkin Coconut Soup
Author: Kristin Mataluni
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Plain Shredded Organic Coconut
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp. Coriander
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Fresh Cilantro & Avocado
- In a blender combine the coconut, pumpkin, and coconut milk for thirty seconds to a minute, until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium sized saucepan and place on the stove over medium heat.
- Add the broth and the spices, and simmer the soup over medium heat for ten minutes.
- Serve the soup piping hot and top with fresh chopped cilantro and diced avocado. Enjoy!