Life Changing Book and Health Update with Jenn and Cory
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Jenn and Cory take the mic to talk about all things health in regards to Jenn’s road to recover after being hospitalized for six days just eight weeks ago. Her journey has been a positive one…one of self-growth and reflection. You will hear how she is doing today and she will also share a book that has literally changed her life.
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- A New Earth By Eckart Tolle is the book that was mentioned in the podcast.
- The book focuses on being conscious and being able to step outside of yourself in any given situation to truly evaluate your feelings and if you are making the best choices possible for you and thsoe you are communicating with.
- Do not forget to take a second to breathe during a stressful situation.
- Jenn mentioned that the book discusses three things that are the states of doing. They are referred to as the modalities of doing. They are acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm. If you are not experiencing one of these three at all times then you are not present in the moment and as a result are possibly less-happy.
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- From Triathlons To Standing Desk, Eight Hour Workdays - November 14, 2019
- Sweet Onion Barbecue Sandwich - May 23, 2019
- Welcome Back To Lean Green DAD! - May 19, 2019