Chickpea And Bean - Lean Green DAD Radio
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
Marc and Kim Ramirez started out as a young passionate couple. Kim with her vegetarianism and Marc with his football…NCAA Michigan Wolverines football to be exact! But somewhere along the way of this amazing couple’s relationship, they got derailed in terms of their nutrition. Marc had a family history of diabetes and heart disease and Kim started having severe headaches when she stepped away from her vegetarian diet during her college days. Then something significant happened to them. Mark was headed down a dark road of medications and pain when the couple decided to take a movie off the shelf that someone had recommended they watch for a while. That movie was Forks Over Knives. Today, Marc and Kim make up the two-person team called Chickpea and Bean. Together they have seen revolutionary changes to their life by switching to a whole food, plant-based diet. Enjoy the show!
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- The movie that changed their lives was Forks Over Knives. The movie is also on Netflix.
- Marc and Kim will be appearing at some of the 2Forks Events. For more information about these wonderful plant-based immersions and getaways, please visit the 2Forks Events website HERE.
- Marc played football for the Michigan Wolverines under Bo Schembechler.
- Learn more about Marc and Kim by visiting their website https://www.chickpeaandbean.com/.
- Follow Chickpea and Bean on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.