Confession Time: I don’t drink a lot of juice. Have you been in the juice aisle of your local grocery store lately? If not, next time you go, look at the labels. Most juices that you buy at the store are full of added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and other ingredients that you can’t even pronounce. Fruit is already full of deliciously natural sugar and sweetness! I can’t understand why companies feel the need to fill their products with added sugar. When it comes to buying juice from the store, you rarely get what you pay for. Pick up a bottle of cranberry juice that is 100% juice and you might assume you are getting a bottle of 100% cranberry juice, right? Of course not! Not only is it not 100% cranberry juice, but often cranberries and cranberry juice fall pretty low on the list of ingredients.
I love juicing, but sometimes I just don’t have the time. On the weekend, I have some extra time to take out my juicer, prepare my fresh fruits and veggies and clean up the pieces after I am done, but sometimes I just want something I can grab and go. That’s why I love Noble Juice.
Noble Juice is full of simple and natural ingredients. You flip the bottle over, and you don’t need an advanced doctorate in nutrition or food science to understand what is in the bottle. It’s real juice, actual juice, without the added sugar. And it’s delicious! So many great flavors and combinations, like my favorite Royal Mandarin Greens Juice. Lots of health benefits, but can I confess my non-scientific reason for loving it?
I don’t even mean that it has greens in it, or that it is environmentally conscious, although those are both great and true. I’m just talking about the color. If I’m drinking something healthy, I love when it looks like I’m drinking something healthy (especially if it doesn’t taste like it is full of greens). Call me shallow if you must, but the heart wants what it wants. With that, here are five misconceptions about green juice that are completely squashed by Noble’s Royal Mandarin Greens Juice:
- Green Means Gross. Some green juices out there that taste like you just cut your grass and put it into water. With Royal Mandarin Greens Juice, it doesn’t taste like you’re drinking greens at all.
- Green Juice Contains Added Sugar. Most juices have added sugar in them. Mixing greens with fruits is a great way to add natural sweetness, and get the health benefits, but many companies cram a bunch of added sugar and artificial sweeteners. Noble’s juice has no added sugars.
- Green Juice Is Expensive. Lots of green juices and health foods may break the bank, so at only $2.99 a bottle Royal Mandarin Greens Juice is a healthy, affordable option for folks on the go!
- Bottles Are Bad for the Environment. Plastic bottled beverages can be rough on the environment, but Noble Juice is green in more than one way. Royal Mandarin Greens Juice has a low carbon footprint, and comes in a 100% sustainable bottle.
- Kids Won’t Drink Green Juice. It is tough to get kids to eat or drink greens because of their naturally bitter taste. My niece saw me drinking Royal Mandarin Greens Juice and said, “Eww Uncle Gary, green juice, yucky!” (Did I mention she’s two?) Then when I gave her some to try, she gulped it down and asked for more! Too bad I’d already finished the rest of the bottle!
Noble’s line of tasty juices can be found in a grocery store near you. To find a location to get your drink on, click HERE to locate a grocery retailer near you so you can grab your bottle of one of their amazing drinks.
So, now that Noble Juice has busted all of these misconceptions about green juice, what are you waiting for? Go pick up a bottle today and drink Noble!
*Noble has compensated Lean Green DAD to talk about their organic tangerine juice. For more details on what this means, please visit our disclosure page.