This recipe was an incredible surprise to us! I wanted to make something that was quick and easy, but also tasted great. It turned out amazing and took under 20 minutes to prepare! Make it during the day and then eat it for dinner! We let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to let the tastes really blend together and it makes for a wonderful taste. The best thing about it is that the leftovers are perfect for lunch the next day! We even sent them in little lunches. Hope you love it as much as we did!
- 4 cups cooked whole wheat bow tie pasta (approximately half of a 12 oz. box dry pasta)
- 7-10 sweet mini peppers (orange, yellow, red) – if you can find organic, do it!
- 1 head organic broccoli
- 1 handful of organic spinach
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Daiya Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions (to al dente texture), then rinse in warm water
- Dice and chop your peppers, broccoli, and spinach
- Add chopped veggies, cranberries, and almonds to pasta and mix evenly with a big spoon
- Add your desired amount of Daiya Vegan Ranch dressing over ingredients and stir
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least two hours. This will really help all the flavors mix together!
- Add more dressing when serving if the pasta appears to have dried out! Enjoy!