How To Help Our Kids - Dr. Robert Melillo
Dr. Robert Melillo is one of the most respected specialists in childhood neurological disorders in America and has been helping children with learning disabilities for over 20 years.
Dr. Robert Melillo’s Brain Balance program has helped thousands of families across the country, offering a drug-free, whole-child approach to a wide range of conditions including learning disabilities, processing disorders, and ADHD. Dr. Melillo currently works with a group of international research labs and teaches his theories and techniques to health professionals around the world as a post-graduate professor.
KultureCity – If you are listening to this podcast right now, chances are you know someone that is living with autism in their lives. The problem is….you might not even know it. Lean Green DAD is proud to work closely with KultureCity as one of our two official nonprofit partners. KultureCity’s mission is centered around awareness and acceptance for those living with autism and also full sensory inclusivity. To learn more about what that means and tons of FREE resources for your family, visit them online at kulturecity.org.
Clean Machine – This episode of Lean Green DAD is also brought to you by Clean Machine, providing the best line of clean vegan sports nutrition supplements on the planet! RIGHT NOW (July 1-31, 2017) in celebration of their four year anniversary, there is a HUGE BOGO sale going on. Visit them online at cleanmachineonline.com and use the code LEANGREENBOGO4 for buy one get one free on any of their supplements. (not including apparel and only valid for shipping in the US)
Our show is brought to you as a proud member of the Parents On Demand Network.
Items Mentioned In The Podcast:
- Visit Dr. Melillo’s website HERE
- Learn more about Brain Balance Centers HERE
- Follow Dr. Melillo on Twitter HERE
- Dr. Melillo’s book “Disconnected Kids” and “The Disconnected Kids Nutrition Plan” can be found on Amazon by clicking the link
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Easy Water Chestnuts & Broccoli with Mushrooms Recipe - February 18, 2018
- Your Plant Based Family Update – February 17, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- Vegan Bodybuilder Fraser Bayley – From Butcher To Vegan - February 16, 2018