We all have those days where time just isn’t on our side. We wake up, take the kids to school, go to work, take the kids to practice, clean up the house, and the list goes on forever! On days like those, it’s great to have recipes like these under your belt. I present to you…Quick and easy cauliflower stir-fry! Minimal preparation, minimal dirty dishes, and maximal satisfaction! Super yummy and the little ones will LOVE it!
This quick and easy cauliflower stir fry is:
- Easy to make with only ten simple ingredients
- Vegan (Dairy & Egg-Free)
- Gluten-Free & Soy-Free
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- ½ Head Cabbage - Finely Chopped (Or a pre-shredded bag of cabbage slaw.)
- 1 Bag Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts - Drained & Sliced
- 1 Bag Matchstick Carrots
- ½ Yellow Onion - Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- ½ c. Liquid Aminos (Or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Scallions - Rinsed and Sliced
- Sriracha (If you like it spicy!)
- In a large pan, over medium heat, cook the onions and the garlic in the sesame oil for two minutes.
- Add all of the other ingredients except of the scallions and sriracha.
- Cook the mixture - stirring often - for ten minutes.
- Transfer the stir fry to bowls and sprinkle with sliced scallions and - or sriracha. Enjoy!