Oh how I love pumpkin…everything! These Vegan Pumpkin Apple Muffins are incredible! I could probably eat these all day if it were an option. Have them for breakfast, as a snack, on-the-go, as dessert, whenever…however! No matter which way you choose to eat them, they’re going to be great and you’ll be coming back for more. These will be gone in the blink of an eye, I guarantee it!
These amazing Pumpkin Apple Muffins are:
- Easy to make with only 10 simple ingredients!
- Vegan (Dairy & Egg-Free)
- Gluten-Free & Soy-Free
- 1½ c. All Purpose Baking Flour
- 1 c. Coconut Milk
- ½ c. Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Flax Seeds - Ground in the Food Processor
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1 c. Pumpkin Puree
- 1 c. Diced Apple
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut milk and flax, and allow them to set for about five minutes.
- Stir in the sugar, oil, and the pumpkin, and mix until smooth. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, apples, and spice and continue mixing until the batter forms.
- Spoon the batter into lined muffin tins and bake the muffins at 400 degrees for thirty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for at least ten minutes before serving, and allow the muffins to cool completely before covering them for storage. Enjoy!