These Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes are a-mazing! Each little potato is packed with all the right savory flavors. This has officially become my favorite roasted potato recipe! You’ll love them and your little ones will too! Make sure you make enough because once you have one, you’ll be hooked!
These amazing Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Baby Potatoes are:
- Easy to make with only a few simple ingredients
- Vegan (Dairy & Egg-Free)
- Gluten-Free & Soy-Free
- 2 Pounds Baby Potatoes
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary - Leaves Removed From Stem
- 3 Cloves Garlic - Peeled
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- In a large pot of water, on the stovetop, boil the baby potatoes for fifteen minutes, or until they are soft when gently pierced with a knife.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain them well.
- On a large baking sheet lined with foil, spread the potatoes out and then gently smash each one with a fork - just until they begin to open up a bit and come out of their peels.
- In the food processor, combine the rosemary, garlic, oil, salt, pepper, and the three tablespoons of water.
- Blend the mixture well before drizzling it over all of the smashed baby potatoes.
- Bake the potatoes in a 400 degree oven for thirty minutes.
- Allow them to cool slightly before removing them from the baking sheet.