If we had to describe this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cake in three words it would be sugar, spice, and EVERYTHING nice! (ok so four words) For those of you that love everything pumpkin spice, you will have a new staple in your pumpkin spice addiction. For those of you that aren’t big fans of pumpkin spice, prepare to get your mind changed…forever!Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cake! #platbased #vegan Click To Tweet
This yummy Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cake is:
- Easy to make with only a few simple ingredients
- Vegan (Dairy & Egg-Free)
- Gluten-Free & Soy-Free
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened plain or vanilla non-dairy milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- • 1 cup cashews soaked in warm water for 1 hour
- • 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- • 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- • 1-2 tbsp unsweetened plain or vanilla non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients evenly together in a large bowl and then add and gently mix in the wet ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Pour and evenly spread the cake batter in the baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 30min and then allow to cool down completely.
- Blend or food process cashew cream ingredients together until combined and smooth, stopping as needed to scrape down sides of container. Spread the frosting evenly on top of the cake. Enjoy! Store in fridge for up to 1 week.
Latest posts by Cedric Torres (see all)
- No-Bake, Bite-Sized Vegan Brownies - February 17, 2018
- Brazil Nut Stuffed Dates Recipe - February 13, 2018
- Everything BUT the Bagel – Seasoned Avocado Snacks - February 13, 2018