Vegan Beanie Weenies are fun! Sometimes it is just nice to be able to recreate comfort foods from your childhood. Maybe you can surprise and impress your kiddos by serving them a meal that they have never heard of before! Either way, this beanie-weenie recipe is sure to hit the spot, and you can have it ready in a flash!
This fun Vegan Beanie Weenie Recipe is:
- fun to eat
- fun to say
- will have your kids asking for more
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 Can Vegan Baked Beans aka "Beanie"
- 4-6 Veggie Hot Dogs aka "Weenies"
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Chopped Fresh Parsley For Garnish
- Slice the non-meat hot dogs into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized saucepan, leaving the parsley aside.
- Cook the beanie-weenie over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls, top with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Kiwi Mango Chai Protein Smoothie - March 28, 2018
- Supermom Kitchen Secrets with Laura Fuentes of Momables - March 28, 2018
- Your Plant Based Family Update – March 24, 2018 - March 24, 2018