This easy vegan Waldorf salad will shock your guests! It’s so easy to make and very versatile. The base is apples and the rest is up to you! I have always loved Waldorf salad, but am not a fan of dates, so this recipe makes use of tangy dried cranberries instead. Other additions that can be made for fruit and nut lovers are fresh halved green and red grapes, sliced almonds, or shelled pistachios.
This easy Vegan Waldorf Salad is:
- a wonderful quick snack or meal
- a great party side item
- fun to eat
- fun to say
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups pre-sliced apples (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 3 stalks celery (rinsed and sliced)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- Cut the sliced apples and the celery stalks into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients
- Enjoy a healthy salad in just moments!