This simple vegan tomato and spinach pasta makes a healthy and hearty lunch or dinner that you don’t have to slave over and the flavor can’t be beat.
This delicious Tomato And Spinach Pasta Recipe is:
- simple to make
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 Box Pasta
- 1 Large Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Package Frozen Spinach
- 1 Container Diced Onions (From the produce section in the grocery store)
- 1 tsp Minced Jarred Garlic
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 tbsp Water
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- In a medium sided pot, cook and drain your pasta according to the directions.
- In another medium sized pot, sauté the garlic and onion in the water over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover, and continue cooking for eight more minutes.
- Combine the sauce and the pasta, and enjoy a healthy meal!