These loaded hash browns are a great part of any breakfast! In this savory recipe, we twisted things around a bit by taking plain potatoes and turning them into taste magnets! Plain shredded potatoes pack some extra plant power and create a dish that is full of bold flavors.
These yummy Vegan Loaded Potatoes are:
- packed with plant power
- quick and easy to make
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 15 oz. Package Fresh or Frozen Shredded Potatoes
- 1 15 oz. Bag Frozen Peas
- 1 15 oz. Bag Matchstick Carrots
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, combine all of the ingredients and cook for ten minutes.
- Stir the hash browns often as they cook, and add a bit of water if the potatoes begin to stick to the skillet.
- Season the hash browns with salt and pepper to taste.