This vegan chocolate chip pumpkin bread putting really hits the spot! The combination of chocolate chips and pumpkin just go well together. No matter the time of year, you can always count on the sweet taste of pumpkin to help satisfy your sweet tooth. This dessert is easy to make and the kids love it. Have them sprinkle on the chocolate chips at the end and they will eat it up. Remember, little chefs are always more likely to try the food if they prep it themselves!
This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Pudding is:
- free of processed sugar
- a great snack to treat yourself on a plant-based diet
- the perfect addition to any party dessert
- completely whole food, plant-based
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla or plain non-dairy milk beverage
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 cups of stale bread of choice cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ cup chocolate chips (stevia sweetened, Lily’s brand)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add and whisk together the pumpkin puree, non-dairy milk, maple syrup and pumpkin spice until well combined.
- Add and mix in the bread cubes and ¼ cup of chocolate chips just until the bread is evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture into an 8x8 in square baking pan.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of chocolate chips evenly over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.