Try out this fun and simple vegan lettuce wraps with hummus recipe for one of the quickest meals you will ever make! They are easy to make so you can get your little ones to help out! Add whatever toppings and flavors you’d like! These make for a nutritious lunch, snack, or even hors d’oeuvres for your next get together! Regardless of the occasion, these are a great go-to option!
This yummy and simple Vegan Hummus Lettuce Wrap recipe is:
- easy to make
- a family favorite
- a great idea for lunch or snacks!
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 6 large romaine lettuce leaves (rinsed and drained)
- 4 cups of hummus (roasted garlic works well for this recipe) hummus
- 1 handful of broccoli sprouts
- 15 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- After rinsing, pat your lettuce leaves dry with clean kitchen towels or paper towels, so they won't be soggy.
- Spread hummus in the middle of each lettuce leaf, then add the sprouts, and top the wraps with sliced cherry tomatoes.