Homemade vegan trail mix is a great alternative to store-bought trail mix, because you can customize it to your liking. Make it with one or two of your favorite varieties of nuts, one or two varieties of seeds, dried fruit and chocolate. This recipe is a fun, healthy and portable snack that can be thrown together quickly and eaten with no regrets!
This healthy Homemade Vegan Trail Mix Recipe is:
- easy to make
- fun to eat
- a great quick snack idea
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup raw or dry roasted nuts of choice (almonds, pecans, pistachios, cashews, etc.)
- ½ cup raw or dry roasted seeds of choice (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- ½ cup unsweetened dried fruit of choice (raisins, cranberries, cherries, etc.)
- ½ cup oil-free & refined sugar-free vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together until evenly combined.
- Place ½ cup of trail mix into 4 separate portable storage bags or sealed containers. Store on the counter or in a cupboard for up to 1 month. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Cedric Torres (see all)
- No-Bake, Bite-Sized Vegan Brownies - February 17, 2018
- Brazil Nut Stuffed Dates Recipe - February 13, 2018
- Everything BUT the Bagel – Seasoned Avocado Snacks - February 13, 2018