Dates are like nature’s candy, adding natural sweetness to food without the need for any extra added sugar. These healthy, portable and quick 3-ingredient almond coconut date rolls are a great way to satisfy a late-morning or afternoon sweet tooth!
This no bake Almond Coconut Date Rolls Recipe is:
- naturally sweetened
- 3 ingredients
- easy to make and eat
- satisfies a kid’s sweet tooth
- a great healthy snack idea
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup medjool dates, pits removed
- ½ cup whole natural or dry roasted almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place dates, almonds and coconut into a high speed blender or food processor and process until forms a big combined ball.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the mixture, roll it around between the palms of your hands to form a ball and then roll it forwards and backwards between the palms of your hands to form a cylinder shape, smoothing out the ends using your fingers.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture to form 8 rolls. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks. Enjoy!