A wonderful vegan yogurt parfait just for you. “Parfait” is a French word for “perfect”. This yogurt snack is exactly that: the perfect healthy snack that is quick and easy to make, vegan and kid-friendly. Portion them out into small containers that you can just grab and take to go or eat on the spot during the week!
This maple blueberry granola Vegan Yogurt Parfait Recipe is:
- creamy, crunchy and chewy
- naturally sweetened
- easy and quick to make
- kid-friendly and fun to eat
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup plain unsweetened or naturally sweetened vegan yogurt
- 1 cup plain or naturally sweetened oil-free granola of choice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- In a small container, create one parfait by layering the ingredients in the following order: ¼ cup yogurt, ¼ cup granola, ¼ cup blueberries, 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Repeat in three more containers to make a total of four parfaits. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Cedric Torres (see all)
- No-Bake, Bite-Sized Vegan Brownies - February 17, 2018
- Brazil Nut Stuffed Dates Recipe - February 13, 2018
- Everything BUT the Bagel – Seasoned Avocado Snacks - February 13, 2018