The best vegan BLT sandwich is here and it tastes just like you want it to…deeelish! You can cal it “The Plant Bacon Lettuce & Tomato” or “The Plant Broccoli-Sprouts Lettuce & Tomato. Either way you say it – this is a delicious gourmet vegan BLT sandwich has everyone talking!
This Ultimate Vegan BLT Sandwich Recipe is:
- great for those starting out on a plant-based diet
- quick and easy to make
- great for lunch parties
- perfect with a cup of soup
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 6 slices of meat-free bacon (we get ours from our local Orlando Whole Foods Market)
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayonaise
- 1 hand-full torn butter-lettuce leaves
- 1 hand-full broccoli sprouts
- 2 tomatoes (rinsed and sliced thin)
- Cook the meat-free bacon according to the directions on the package, before toasting the two slices of bread.
- Toast your bread lightly.
- Spread mayo on both pieces of bread and build your sandwich starting with lettuce leaves, then sprouts, then bacon and finally tomatoes.
- Serve your sandwich with a side of cucumber or apple slices, or even baby carrots, for a crunchy accompaniment.