A bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter is one of my favorites, but when I’m in a rush out the door, I need something more portable. That is where these no bake, vegan peanut butter energy balls come in. Made with just 3 ingredients, naturally sweetened and easy to make ahead of time, they are my go-to when I need a quick energizing snack!
This Vegan Peanut Butter Energy Balls recipe is:
- naturally sweetened
- easy to make with only 3 ingredients
- a great snack to eat on the go
- a quick and portable snack
- the perfect fuel for active kids
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- ½ cup oats (+ ¼ cup extra for coating)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (sub sunflower seed butter if allergic)
- Place dates, oats and peanut butter into a high-speed blender or food processor and process until it forms one large combined ball.
- Take ¼ of the mixture and roll it around between the palms of your hands to form a small ball. Roll that ball around in the extra oats until evenly coated and use your fingers to press the oats pieces onto the surface off the ball.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture to form 4 balls. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks. Enjoy!