Mashed avocado on a toasted everything seasoned bagel is one of my favorites. When I am out of bagels or want a lighter snack that is just as satisfying, I make these everything but the bagel seasoned avocado snacks. They are savory, kid-friendly, smooth and creamy and packed with healthy fats and other nutrients!
This Everything Bagel Seasoned Avocado Snacks recipe is:
- 2 ingredients
- quick and easy to make
- smooth and satisfying
- a light and healthy snack
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp Trader Joe’s "Everything But The Bagel" Sesame Seasoning Blend or your favorite seasoning mix (you can also just use a dash of garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper if you don't have the exact right mix)
- Slice each avocado in half and remove the pits.
- Gently run a spoon along the inside edge of each avocado half to separate the flesh from the shell.
- Use a fork to neatly mash the avocado in its shell.
- Sprinkle a dash or about ½ tsp of seasoning onto the mashed avocado.
- Dig in with a spoon or use toasted pita bread, tortilla chips or pretzels. Best to eat soon after preparation as the avocado can brown over time.
Latest posts by Cedric Torres (see all)
- No-Bake, Bite-Sized Vegan Brownies - February 17, 2018
- Brazil Nut Stuffed Dates Recipe - February 13, 2018
- Everything BUT the Bagel – Seasoned Avocado Snacks - February 13, 2018