This stuffed dates recipe is a great quick and healthy snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth while providing a nutritional punch! Brazil nut happens to be the highest food source of selenium, an essential mineral, and the date provides natural sweetness. Just one brazil nut supplies way more selenium than is needed in a day, so I tend to include one of these stuffed dates once a week or once every few days.
This Simple Dates Stuffed with Brazil Nuts Snack recipe is:
- naturally sweetened
- 2 ingredients
- a sweet tooth satisfier
- a quick healthy snack
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 4 medjool dates
- 4 brazil nuts
- Open dates and remove the pits.
- Place one brazil nut inside each date and close to seal the nut inside. Stuffed dates can be stored in fridge for up to 1 month.
Latest posts by Cedric Torres (see all)
- No-Bake, Bite-Sized Vegan Brownies - February 17, 2018
- Brazil Nut Stuffed Dates Recipe - February 13, 2018
- Everything BUT the Bagel – Seasoned Avocado Snacks - February 13, 2018