These no-bake, bite-sized vegan brownies are a definite game-changer! They are quick to make and will be gone in half the time that it took you to make them! The best part is you don’t have to wait for them to bake in the oven! Use the time while making these yummy brownie bites to bond with your little ones in the kitchen. No hot surface means they can be near the kitchen safely without you having to worry. Whip these out at your next gathering and watch them fly off the plate!
These delicious and decadent no-bake, bite-sized, vegan brownies are:
- easy to make with only a five simple ingredients
- vegan (dairy & egg-free)
- gluten-free & soy-free
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup quick cooking or rolled oats
- ¼ cup tahini
- 10 medjool dates (pits removed)
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add chickpeas, oats, tahini, dates and cocoa powder into food processor or blender and process until everything is well combined, stopping when needed to scrape down the sides of the food processor or blender, and forms a ball of dough.
- Remove dough ball and transfer to a mixing bowl. Take 1 tablespoon of dough and form into a ball by rolling it in your hands.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. Enjoy! Store them in the fridge for up to about 2 weeks.