Cauliflower rice is a high-fiber, low-carb alternative to rice that your family will love. Often times found in the frozen section of your grocery store, this awesome addition to your easy vegan meals is packed with a number of antioxidants and vitamins. The product itself is light and delicious, especially when mixed with red curry like we have done in this easy recipe. Leftovers are perfection and this recipe is an excellent addition to your easy plant-based meals.
This Red Curry Cauliflower Rice Recipe is:
- easy to make
- gluten & soy-free
- a great backup meal when you are short on time
- a great source of fiber
Looking for an easy way to help your family eat more plant-based foods like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s healthy meal plan each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 bag cauliflower rice (frozen)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- In a bowl, stir all of the ingredients together for several minutes to be sure that everything is well combined.
- Spread the cauliflower out in a thin layer on a sheet pan lined with foil, and bake in the oven at 425 degrees for ten minutes.