This recipe is not only quick and easy to make, but it is also wonderfully satisfying. We love cauliflower recipes here at Lean Green DAD. It is a vital part of our plant-based meal plans. The red peppers being roasted give the dish more of an enhanced flavor. The fact that this cauliflower risotto recipe with roasted red peppers can be made for large, or small groups of people, means you have a dish that is filling, tasty and best of all vegan!
This Cauliflower Risotto Recipe with Roasted Red Peppers is:
- dairy-free for your plant-based family
- can be made for large or small groups
- a great idea for lunch or as a side dish
- perfect for easy vegan meals
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership (just $8.25 per month) to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory and full access to a plant-based dietitian and medical doctor through our private Facebook group, to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free (no credit card required) by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper – diced (3 or 4 medium sized pieces)
- 4 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium high heat, combine all of the ingredients minus the salt and pepper.
- Stir constantly, cook the cauliflower risotto for 5 - 7 minutes, or until the almond milk has all been absorbed.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve hot.