Who said you can’t have nachos for dinner? Not this guy! These days it’s so easy to grab a few ingredients and make an amazing vegan nachos recipe for dinner! This recipe is perfect for someone who LOVES nachos and cheese, but is still trying to adjust. When looking for easy vegan meals that are similar to your Western diet prior to switching to a plant-based diet, look no further than this recipe as your go-to nacho dish.
Nachos For Dinner! These vegan nachos are:
- an easy vegan meal for those trying to transition to a plant-based diet
- salty, tasty, and a big-time treat
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 3 to 4 handfuls fresh tortilla chips
- 3 plant based hot dogs - thinly sliced
- 2 cups canned seasoned chili beans
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cups shredded cheese substitute
- ⅛ cups finely diced sweet onion
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- In a medium sized pan, over medium-high heat, cook the not-dogs and the beans for ten minutes.
- Stir often, and add the garlic and onion powder in as the mixture cooks.
- Spread the tortilla chips on a plate - and spoon the chili dog mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and onions, and drizzle with ketchup and mustard.