You truly can not choose an easier recipe then this Mediterranean-Style Flat Bread. The best part is that everyone can make it specific to them. Honestly, all that a mom or dad has to do here is bake the instant pizza dough and slice the veggies. Then let the kiddos have fun with adding the hummus and the toppings for everyone to enjoy. We like to use the roasted garlic hummus for extra flavor, but you can choose any variety of different hummus flavors. You can also get creative and pick your own veggies to try.
This Vegan Mediterranean-Style Flat Bread is:
- an easy vegan meal the whole family will enjoy
- packet with plant-based protein
- less than 4 steps to make
- a great addition of a plant-based diet for kids
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1 package/container of hummus
- ½ cucumber - sliced
- 1 small tomato - sliced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives - sliced
- 1 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- Bake the pizza crust according to the directions, then allow it to cool.
- Spread the hummus over the cooled pizza dough
- Top with the sliced vegetables and chopped parsley.
- That's it! Easy peasy!