This is a kale salad recipe that you will actually eat. I’m just gonna go ahead out and say it. Kale is weird. It’s ok…say it with me…kale is WEIRD! Yes, kale is a top-notch plant-based food that is packed with nutrients and vitamins that will help you thrive, but it is often times hard to bring yourself to eat it. Why does this happen? My guess is that you don’t have enough other items to help the kale take a backseat to the flavor combination of the salad. This vegan kale salad recipe combines healthy ingredients to create a delicious and easy-to-make salad that is bursting with flavor.
This Vegan Kale Salad Recipe is:
- a welcomed addition to your plant-based meal plans
- a kale salad that you will actually want to eat
- so easy to make that you won’t believe your eyes…or taste buds
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 leaves of kale - well rinsed & thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup garbanzo beans - rinsed & drained
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes - sliced in half
- juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Make sure to remove the ribs from the kale before slicing it into thin ribbons.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss them gently until the salad is well coated in the dressing.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve.