This vegan salad recipe is sweet, crisp and spicy. It makes an excellent lunch to perk you up in the middle of the day, or a lovely light dinner that will leave you room for dessert.
This Vegan Salad Recipe is:
- easy to make
- totally satisfying
- a great side item to your plant-based recipes
- less than 3 steps to make
- a great idea for lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 radishes - rinsed & sliced
- 2 celery ribs - rinsed & sliced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (or ½ bag)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- juice from ½ lemon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup dried currents
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss gently before transferring to a plate or a bowl to serve.