This banana and peanut butter recipe brings back so many memories, from when I was a kid. I would often make a version of this using a toothpick to hold the banana and peanut butter together, then a much easier and neater way is to make it on rice cakes. Rice cakes are a great low calorie food, but are often bland and need some flavor – so I added my favorite combo of peanut butter and banana to create this complete healthy snack. These peanut butter banana rice cakes are gluten free, naturally sweetened and made with just 3 simple ingredients that you and your kids will enjoy!
This Banana and Peanut Butter Recipe is:
- a snack your whole family will enjoy
- a neater and healthier way to eat the best flavor combination
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 4 lightly salted brown rice cakes
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup peanut butter (sub sunflower butter if allergic)
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter onto each rice cake.
- Top each rice cake with half a banana, cut into slices.