We love this vegan potato corn chowder soup. The addition of cauliflower rice and parsley really makes this recipe stand out! Plus, this soup is delicious! It can be made, and stored, in the fridge to be eaten for a few days. For larger families, or to have again later that week – just double the recipe. How easy is that?
This Vegan Potato Corn Chowder Recipe is:
- extremely easy to make
- adaptable to be made for larger families, or for a second meal later in the week
- a plant-based meal your whole family will enjoy
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 3 medium white potatoes - peeled & diced
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 4 cups almond milk
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley - plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, bring the almond milk and the cubed potatoes to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high so that the milk and potatoes continue to boil, and the potatoes begin to break down, and thicken the milk. This should take 10-15 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and continue cooking for three more minutes on medium-high.
- Top with fresh parsley, and serve piping hot.