These stuffed banana boats are a great quick and easy snack to make at home with simple everyday ingredients. They are also a delicious and fun camping snack to roast in the fire.
This Stuffed Banana Boats Recipe is:
- made with natural plant-based vegan ingredients
- quick and easy to make in 10 minutes or less
- kid-friendly and fun to eat
- naturally sweetened with fruit
- a great campfire snack
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 4 small bananas
- ¼ cup nut or seed butter of choice
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup vegan naturally sweetened chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Cut a slit in each banana peel lengthwise and open to create a pocket.
- Fill each banana with 1 tbsp nut (or seed) butter of choice, 1 tbsp raisins, 1 tbsp vegan chocolate chips and 1 tbsp shredded coconut.
- Eat right away.
- bake in a preheated 300°F oven, or
- cook on the grill, or
- in a camp fire