These vegan bean burritos will have you dancing a salsa, while you’re eating salsa! The prepared vegetarian refried beans is the reason that this recipe is so quick and easy to make. The kids can get them all folded and ready to go, and all that is left to do is to heat them up before eating.
This Vegan Bean Burrito Recipe is:
- a super easy meal to make for your plant-based family
- less than 5 ingredients to make
- one of those easy vegan meals you can make in under 15 minutes
- a kid all-time fave
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 16 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 2 cups plant-based cheese shreds
- 8 to 10 small corn tortillas
- 1 cup salsa for dipping
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans over the entire surface of each tortilla, being sure to coat the tortilla out to the very edge.
- Spread a layer of cheese shreds on top of the beans before folding both sides of the tortilla over to create a tiny burrito.
- Over medium heat, in a medium sized non-stick pan, cook each of the burritos.
- With a pair of tongs, gently turn the burritos until they are browned on all sides, and the cheese shreds are melted.
- Serve the burritos right away, with a side of your favorite salsa for dipping.