This beet & potato salad recipe is a European style salad that is as easy to put together as it is to enjoy. But I get it. Salad…who wants another one of those, right? Vegan diets don’t have to be boring salad and greens. You can totally change it up with some great ideas. I suggest serving this particular salad with a hearty loaf of dark bread to make a healthy, and filling meal.
This Vegan Beet & Potato Recipe is:
- an easy addition to your plant-based meal plan
- great as a side item or a main dish
- less than 5 steps to make
- a combination that you hadn’t tried, but will come to love
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 15 oz can sliced red beets
- 1 15 oz can diced potatoes
- 2 cups cress greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel
- additional fennel sprigs for serving
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the agave, vinegar, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Very gently fold the salad ingredients together in a larger bowl, but try to avoid breaking up the beets or the potatoes.
- When the mixture is well combined pour on the dressing, and then gently stir the salad until it is well coated.
- Top the salad with tiny pieces of fennel sprigs, and serve right away.