These vegan chocolate covered strawberries are irresistible! Not only that, but they are a delicious way to include more fresh fruit and antioxidants in your diet without refined sugar. They are the perfect gift for your loved ones and a healthy treat that kids will love too!
This Vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe is:
- naturally sweetened
- easy to make
- only 2 ingredients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup whole strawberries
- 4 oz (about ½ cup) naturally sweetened or sugar free vegan chocolate chips or bar pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the strawberries and pat them completely dry.
- Microwave the chocolate to melt it just until smooth and runny.
- Hold a strawberry by the stem part, and carefully dip it into the chocolate to coat the bottom half evenly before transferring it onto lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
- Once all the strawberries are coated in chocolate, and transferred onto the baking sheet, place the baking sheet into the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the chocolate has set.
You can store the chocolate dipped strawberries, in a sealed container, in the freezer for longer lasting freshness for a few weeks.
Enjoy them straight out of the freezer, or allow them to thaw at room temperature for just a few minutes.