These soft-baked peanut butter bars are a popular grab and go snack, but many of the ones in stores are loaded with a long list of refined ingredients. Rethink convenience with these quick and easy homemade soft-baked bars, which are made with just 5 simple ingredients. They will give you a steady source of energy to help sustain you during your busy day.
These Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Bars are:
- easy to make
- naturally sweetened and oil free
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 medium bananas
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to Bake at 325°F, and line a square 9 x 9 inch baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas, add the peanut butter, oats, cinnamon and salt and mix everything together until evenly combined.
- Transfer the batter into the pan and spread it out evenly to cover the base of the pan and smooth out the top.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes. Then remove from oven and allow to cool down for about 5 minutes before slicing into 8 evenly sized bars.