These vegan cheesy potato pockets are definitely cheesy but in a good way! They only take a few minutes to put together and enjoy. Have the little ones help you out, they’ll have a blast making them and you’ll have a blast watching them!
This Vegan Cheesy Potato Pockets Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family meal
- something you can make with your kids
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 package prepared crescent dough
- 1 cup canned diced potatoes
- 1 cup plant-based shredded cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the crescent dough package.
- Drain the can of potatoes, in a colander, and transfer the one cup of potatoes to a couple of layers of clean dry paper towel to better drain.
- After three minutes, transfer the potatoes to a small bowl and add the spices.
- Mix the potatoes with the spices to coat them well.
- Separate the crescent dough into eight sections, and place a portion of the coated potatoes and the cheese in the center of each piece of dough.
- Sprinkle each with a tiny bit of parsley and then wrap them up and transfer them to a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake the pockets according to the directions given for cooking the crescent dough.
- When they come out of the oven, top them off with a little more parsley and serve them while they are hot.