This vegan date caramel dip AMAZING! It’s fresh, fruit sweetened, and is the perfect kid-friendly snack to serve with apple slices or as a healthy dessert topping. It is free of many allergens so it can be enjoyed by many! Dip your favorite fruit or snacks or top your favorite dessert with it!
This Vegan Date Caramel Dip Recipe is:
- extremely easy to make (less than 5 steps)
- only 5 ingredients
- vegan and dairy-free
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup dates, any soft fresh variety
- ¾ cup hot water
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4-5 apples (or what you want to use to dip into the sauce)
- Open the dates and remove the pits.
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Pour the dates and the water into a blender, or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add the salt and tahini and pulse until well combined and the caramel is smooth.