This recipe requires just a bit more time than most of our recipes do, but it is non-prep time while the cauliflower is baking in the oven. You and the kids can pick out dipping sauces, maybe slice carrots and celery, and set the table while you are waiting on this delicious meal.
This BBQ Cauliflower Wings Recipe is:
- the exact “big game” meal you have been craving
- one of those easy vegan meals that really hits the spot
- a go-to staple for your plant-based family
- a meal that you will never forget
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 Container Pre-Washed & Cut Cauliflower
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 cups water
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray (for light spraying)
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce (There should be left over for dipping as well.)
- Coat a cooling rack thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray and set it inside a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to four hundred and fifty degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, water, and dry spices in a medium sized mixing bowl. Make sure that all of the cauliflower pieces are bite sized, and if some are larger than that just half them a couple of times.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower in the batter before placing it on the cooling rack on the cookie sheet.
- When all of the cauliflower is battered, move the cookie sheet to the oven and cook the cauliflower wings for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and then pour your favorite BBQ sauce over each piece of cauliflower so that it is well coated.
- Return the cauliflower to the oven and cook for ten more minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower wings to plates and serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Your Plant Based Family Update – September 14, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- Dr. Joel Kahn Debunks All The Myths! - September 14, 2018
- Your Plant Based Family Update – September 6, 2018 - September 6, 2018