This pasta with spinach and cherry tomatoes is very hearty and filling, but best of all nutritious! Take note that the recipe is written for a single serving, because it makes it simple to remember the amounts of ingredients needed. It is very easy to modify to serve as many as you have at your table.
This Vegan Pasta with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe is:
- an easy vegan meal
- very filling and hearty, while being nutritious
- easily adaptable to the number of people you’re feeding
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes - rinsed & drained
- 1 cup fresh spinach - rinsed & drained
- 1 cup pasta - cooked according to the directions
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the directions, and set it aside.
- In a non-stick pan cook the cherry tomatoes with the garlic and onion powder over medium heat, stirring often, for five to seven minutes, or until some of the tomatoes have begun to break down.
- Turn off the heat, and add the spinach, stirring constantly, until all of the spinach has wilted and turned bright green.
- Stir the pasta in well and add salt and pepper to taste before serving.