This lime cheesecake dip is naturally sweet and sour. Plus it is a fun snack, or dessert, idea for kids and everyone else. It is easy to make and perfect as a dip for graham crackers, fruit, or your spoon!
This Lime Cheesecake Dip Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family snack or dessert
- nutritiously great for you, and your kids.
- a great option for picky eaters, to get them to eat more fruits. (Especially when you use fruits to dip into it.)
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water in the fridge overnight, then drained and rinsed
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lime
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Graham crackers, or fruit to dip
- Place cashews into a food processor, or high speed blender, and process into a smooth cashew butter.
- Add the lime juice, lime zest and maple syrup and process until everything is evenly combined and mixed.
- Serve as a dip for crackers or fruit.