We can all agree that chili is a delicious dish, the biggest downfall is how long it takes to make. Here at LGD, we have put together the easiest vegan chili recipe. YAY! Make this whenever you’re craving a nice, warm, hefty bowl of chili! You could also make a big pot and save some for later. Whatever you decide, we hope your taste buds are dancing after tasting our yummy recipe.
This Easiest Vegan Chili Recipe is:
- ready in 10 minutes.
- plant-based meal.
- really hearty, but nutritious.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 12-15 oz can white beans - well drained & rinsed
- 2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- homemade chili seasoning mix (see below)
- 1 package microwave ready rice
- avocado to taste
- fresh chopped cilantro for topping
- plant based cheese substitute for topping
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a medium-sized pan, on the stove, combine the marinara, beans, chili mix and rice.
- Cook the chili over medium heat for eight to ten minutes, stirring often.
- Serve the chili right away, and top with avocado, fresh cilantro, and parmesan substitute.