This vegan tofu fried rice recipe is awesome and can be made in under 20 minutes! It’s super tasty and packed with quality plant-based power! You’ll love it and so will the little ones. Feel free to keep it simple or customize it to your liking and unleash you inner hibachi chef!
This Vegan Tofu Fried Rice Recipe is:
- an easy plant-based meal.
- can be ready in less than 15 minutes
- a very filling and healthy lunch or dinner.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 package baked tofu - teriyaki flavored
- 1 package microwaveable white rice
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
- ¼ cup fresh chopped scallions
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to the instructions on the bag.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pot, aside from the salt, scallions, and pepper. Heat over medium heat for about ten minutes or until all of the ingredients are hot.
- Salt and pepper to taste and top with fresh chopped scallions before serving.