These peanut butter and banana waffles are out of this WORLD! The mix of flavors is great, the creaminess of the peanut butter and the moisture of the banana make these irresistible! Make sure you make enough because 1 waffle just won’t cut it.
This Peanut Butter Banana Waffles Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family meal
- something your whole family will love
- will be asked for every Sunday breakfast
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 banana - separated
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 10 strawberries
- ½ cup sugar
- juice from ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- In a medium-sized bowl mash ½ of a peeled ripe banana with the peanut butter and stir until well combined. Add the coconut oil, pancake mix, and milk and stir until batter forms.
- Cook each waffle for 3-6 minutes, depending on your waffle iron, until golden brown.
- Rinse the strawberries, cut off the tops, and slice the berries. Add the berries, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt to a medium-sized saucepan and cook over medium heat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slice the other half of the banana into round slices.
- When the waffles are done, top with the strawberry syrup and slices of banana.