Cauliflower has slowly crept it’s way up to becoming a household favorite! Its versatility and ability to mix perfectly with so many different flavors makes this veggie a go-to! This curry mustard cauliflower is a warm and spicy recipe that has definitely become a favorite for the LGD fam. So many flavors coming together and to make such a tasty dish! YUM.
This Curry Mustard Cauliflower is:
- a great side dish, or main dish.
- a plant-based meal.
- packed with a lot of flavors.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 4 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup fresh chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped scallions
- 3 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, combine the cauliflower, peppers, mustard, agave, coriander, curry and garlic powder.
- Cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Season the curry with salt and pepper to taste and serve topped with fresh scallions.